Worried about permanently deleted data of your pen drive? Well, you are not alone. Every day, thousands of people accidentally delete important data and want to recover the data once they realize their mistake. These people make another mistake when they think that shift-deleted data cannot be retrieved. Yes, what you just read is correct. IS it possible to recover permanently deleted data from the pen drive? But for that, you will need an expert solution, like SysTools Pen Drive Recovery.
Pen Drive Recovery Tool: Perfect Way to Recover Permanently Deleted Data From Pen Drive
Pen Drive Recovery Tool is a self-sufficient software developed to address the issue of permanently deleted files from the pen drive. This software can recover data from all major pen drive brands across the globe. Whether the pen drive has FAT, exFAT or NTFS formatting, the tool will work with similar efficiency. Along with recovering data from a normal pen drive, it can also get back your lost data from the formatted pen drive.
No matter what you have shift-deleted from your pen drive (documents, presentations, PDF, images, multimedia files,) it can be recovered with this recovery tool. From the recovered data, users can also search for any particular file from the software interface. Users of Windows OS can run this program on any Windows Operating Systems version and recover permanently deleted data from pen drive.
Things to Consider before Trying Pen Drive Recovery Software
If you have deleted files permanently from the pen drive and want to recover permanently deleted files from pen drive with software, make sure you follow this checklist.
- The most important thing to do is to keep the pen drive as it is. Do not open, edit, or write anything on that pen drive until you recover shift deleted files from pen drive with this tool.
- Do not use unreliable manual techniques that may lead to more data loss.
- Before you run Pen Drive Recovery Software, make sure that your system has minimum 100 MB of free storage, 2 GB RAM, and Intel Pentium 1 GHz processor (x86/ x64) or equivalent for smooth operation.
Recover Permanently Deleted Files from Pen Drive in a Few Steps
- Download SysTools Pen Drive Deleted Data Recovery Tool and start it on your computer. If you have the pen drive attached to the computer, it will get displayed. If you attach it later, that click on Refresh View button to show it on the screen.
- Select the Pen Drive that you have to process. The basic attributes of the pen drive will be displayed.
- Choose between Scan and Formatted Scan options for the pen drive. If the pen drive has been formatted, choose Formatted Scan. Otherwise, choose Scan option.
- The software will start scanning and display the complete list of recovered files. For the ease of the users, all the recovered permanently deleted files will be shown in red color.
- Select the permanently deleted files you wish to retrieve from the list of recovered files and click on Save button.
- Choose the location for storing the recovered files so that after the restoring process is done, you can access those files from the new destination file.
Why Choose SysTools Software? Here are the Answers
With so many applications available online, it is normal for the readers to wonder: why to choose software? Well, you got so many good reasons and we have compiled only a few of them below. Let’s go through them one by one.
- 100% Secure: Tool securely performs its task and does not harm your system in any way. It does not contain any virus, malware, or spyware and therefore certified as clean software.
- Complete Recovery: This data recovery software performs the recovery of permanently deleted, Shift deleted, lost, corrupted or formatted files from the pen drive without incurring any data loss. Users can easily export the complete data of a pen drive even in the original folder hierarchy.
- Rapid Restoration: The advanced technology used in developing the application enables speedy recovery of permanently deleted data from pen drive. USB flash drive of any size can be
- Easy-to-Use Interface: The interface of Pen Drive Recovery software has been The user interface of this tool is very simple and no technical expertise is required to operate it. So, if you are technically savvy or not you can use it without any assistance.
- Free Trial Version: A trial/ demo version of this tool is available for free download. With this version, users can test the functionality of this software before they decide to purchase the full version.
- 24X7 Tech Support: The expert technical support team is waiting for 24/7 to help you at any software related difficulty. If you are facing any problem while trying to recover permanently deleted data from pen drive, SysTools tech support can be contacted at any time.
- One Year Free Software Update: Once you purchase the full version of this software, you can avail its updates for free for one year. You do not have to pay anything extra for the updates.
Also read: Best gaming laptop
Pen Drives are often trusted with the task of porting files or sometimes with saving files as backup. However, permanent deletion of important files can turn out to be drastic for the users. To recover permanently deleted data from pen drive, always trust SysTools Pen Drive Recovery Tool. This software is trusted by thousands of people for recovering permanently deleted data from the pen drive.