Apple’s iMessage is the best messaging service for iOS users as it allows them to carry out their conversations on their Mac computers, apart from iPad and iPhones. But unfortunately, Windows users will not be able to enjoy its excellent features. This is because iMessage does not support Mac OS X and iOS. Even Apple does not want to share its services with other operating systems available.
But luckily, it is now possible to get iMessage on PC with the help of some emulators and tools. So, you can easily download iMessage on your Windows 10 PC and even Windows users can access this messaging service.
How you can Get iMessage on your Windows PC?
If you are a Windows user and want to get iMessage on your Windows device, then it is important for you to know how you can download iMessage on PC. Here you will get to know some proven and easy to access steps that will help you in achieving your goals.
Once you successfully download iMessage on your Windows PC, you will be able to send or receive iMessages and able to avail of all its exclusive features without having an Apple computer.
Method 1: Use Bluestacks to Get iMessage for PC
As iMessage only supports iOS devices and not any other operating systems, if you are excited to use its features on your Windows PC, then you can use Bluestacks. This option is quite effective to get iMessage on Windows.
Here is how you can use Bluestacks for iMessage:
- First of all, on your Windows device, you need to download the Bluestacks Emulator.
- Once you have done that, now proceed to install it on your device. The installation process might hardly take a minute or two.
- After that, you need to run the emulator.
- Then you will get a search box. There you have to type iMessage.
- Once you do that, you will be directed to the App Store page.
- Then all you need to do is download the application and set up the iMessage.
As soon as you complete doing this, you will be allowed to use iMessage and also able to experience its amazing features.
Method 2: Try Remote Access through Chrome
One of the simplest and easiest methods to access your iMessages from Windows device is through using the Chrome Remote Desktop feature. But for remote access, you will need a Windows PC and a Mac laptop.
- Begin with installing Chrome remote desktop on Google Chrome browser on both of your systems.
- After that, hit the Add to Chrome option and wait until the download completes. Thereafter, you need to install the Chrome browser.
- Now, go to the Browser Apps section. From there, select the Launch App.
- Afterward, you need to download Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer on your Mac device.
- Once it gets downloaded on your Mac device, then proceed to install it.
- Further, get easy access to another Windows screen by setting the Security Pin and Password.
- Now, find out the remote Mac after going back to your Windows system. Further, share the Start screen on Windows by clicking on it.
After you have done that, you can get iMessage on your Chromebook. If in any situation, you find that you don’t have a Mac device, then you can download iMessage for Windows by using various tools and emulators.
Method 3: Using Cydia
This is another effective method using which you can download iMessage on PC. Just follow the steps as instructed below:
- At first, download the Cydia application on your PC.
- Once it gets downloaded, open it and look for Remote messages.
- Next, you need to install the Cydia app and wait until the process gets finished.
- After that, proceed to the Settings tab and then move to Remote messages.
- Once you do that, a window with the Use Authentication option opens.
- Now, enable it by tapping on it and create a new username and password.
- While doing so, check if your PC and your iOS device are connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- Now, open your browser on the PC. Then go to the Enable tab and there you need to enter an IP address.
- Next, enter the colon and tap on the Enter button.
After you completed doing so, you will get to see a window prompt with both user and password details. Now, proceed to fill up the details for completing the setup procedure.
Method 4: Use iPadian to Get iMessage for PC
The iPadian emulator is a boon to the Windows or PC users. With the help of this emulator, Apple users will be able to access all those applications that usually they are restricted to use.
- First of all, you need to get iPadian2.com for your PC. You can get it from its official website.
- Then proceed to download this free emulator. After it is being downloaded, you need to install the .exe file on your PC.
- Further, you should run the emulator.
- Now, a window will appear with the “Accept all Terms and Conditions” option. You have to tap on the box below that asks you to Accept and Continue.
- After the installation process gets successfully completed, you can proceed to launch the iPadian software on your PC.
Hope that by following these above-mentioned quick and easy steps, you can easily download iMessage on PC and enjoy chatting with your friends seamlessly. Once you have successfully downloaded iMessage on your PC, you will be able to take advantage of all of its exclusive features.